Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Short Post and a Song #72: Funny bodega cashier who apparently hates his cat.


At a bodega with Dancho Chile:


Cashier: How old are you?

Dansmanian Devil: Twenty-five.

Cashier: Okay, I trust you. 

Dantankerous Dan: Babe, do you want anything?

Cashier: (Notices me playing with the black bodega cat.) Do you want the cat? Take it!

Me: (Laughs awkwardly and continues to pet the adorable cat.)

Cashier: (As we're leaving) Seriously, please take the cat!



~*~*~*~*~


"Like Ships Need the Sea" by Emily Hearn




I featured this lovely lady once before but am featuring her again since she's doing a Kickstarter for the money she needs to produce her next album. If you've got a few dollars to blow, I highly recommend kicking them in her direction. 


P.S. I know this is a few days late. Sorry, Velocininjas. This last week has been crazy. Regular blog posts will resume Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment