Saturday, August 19, 2017

Buy me some jeans then

You might be surprised to see me here on a Saturday. You might be thinking, "What the fuck is this, she only blogs on Sundays anymore." 

I don't know why you sound hypothetically hostile over this. Like many others, you probably have trouble embracing change.

I'm sorry this has been pretty much the "Short Post and a Song" blog for so long; it wasn't intentional. But I do have a few longer things in the works for the blog, which should be popping up in September sometime.

A lot of the online writing I've been doing these days has been telling jokes over on Twitter. It helps me practice being concise and being funny, both things I want to bring to my fiction writing (or at least that's what I tell myself). 

There's also a lovely community of jokesters who are some of the nicest, funniest, most supportive people you'll ever meet through your computer screen. We have joke contests sometimes, and I started drawing my winners' tweets as their prizes. I also drew a few for friends' birthdays

I recently had a tweet I liked do pretty decent, so I decided to try drawing it too, and thought I'd post it over here as well:

No comments:

Post a Comment