Sunday, April 30, 2017

Short Post and a Song #113: I think I should be able to make it to Narnia in an armoire. Close enough, right?


[Furniture Store]

SALESPERSON: *knocks on the door of a bureau*

ME: *emerges from inside the bureau* Yes?

SALESPERSON: Can I ask what you were doing?

ME: Trying to get to Narnia.

SALESPERSON: *chuckles* I'll let it go this once. 

[literally two minutes later]

SALESPERSON: *finds me crammed inside a chifferobe* I should maybe point out that we don't actually sell wardrobes. And also ask that you leave the store immediately.


~*~*~*~*~


"Muy Tranquilo" by Gramatik




This song served as my constant, repeating soundtrack for a scene I was writing in the second Renaissance Experiment novel recently. It sounds like some very chill, very talented dudes just jamming for four minutes, and I mean that in the best possible way. Gramatik even has another song called "Just Jammin'" and it is also great.

No comments:

Post a Comment