Saturday, April 15, 2017

Short Post and a Song #111: Is glue involved? Or eye of newt?


Dear women who can wear their sunglasses on top of their heads without the sunglasses falling off every time they try to look down,

FUCK. YOU.

P.S. I don't mean that. Please be my friends and teach me your ways, you beautiful witch dragons.



~*~*~*~*~


"Bad Kids" by Black Lips





Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Dan and I do not agree about this song. La La Dan thinks the lead singer can't sing and therefore the song sounds more like jarring noise than music. I, on the other hand, don't think this song would be anywhere near as good if it were sung by someone with a smooth, melodic sort of voice. The quality of the singing is punky, yelly, and rebellious, which fits the spirit of the song perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment