Thursday, September 25, 2014

How Paper Beats Rock





I drew this garbage fest of a drawing a few days ago. I thought I should probably redraw it if I was going to even think of posting it on the blog. You can't even tell the rock is supposed to be crying; the tears just make him look like a pizza. He kind of looked like a pizza to begin with. Definitely never like a rock.

But despite its shittiness, this drawing still makes me laugh. So I thought I'd post it in case it might make you laugh, too.

A more substantial post will be coming at you next week. I know I've said that before, but I've actually already written it, so that shit is locked down. 

(And no, Sarah, it's not my writing process post.)

2 comments:

  1. I can pretty much tell the rock is crying, especially when you tell me that's what's happening. And I can fer sure tell his little hand is bleeding. The paper, however, is eerily reminiscent of Towlie (of South Park fame). Hmm, actually maybe a combo of Towlie and the KoolAid guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I'd utterly forgotten about the writing process post by this point.

    ReplyDelete