Sunday, February 17, 2013

Short Post and a Song #41: Just don't say I never did anything for you, English Majors.


A tip to my English majors out there:

When stumped on your final essay, just write, "All the characters in this novel were really in a mental hospital the whole time and were operating under a joint delusion.” It works for any story and is the kind of literary speculative bullshit that is impossible to disprove.


~*~*~*~*~


"Mountain Sound" by Of Monsters and Men




I know I just recently featured another song by this band. But My Head is an Animal has quickly become just one of my most favorite albums, and I will not rest until it is one of yours as well. This song is three and a half minutes of Instant Good Mood. I give it to you, just in case you don't also have a three-day weekend and woke up bummed about that. I mean, I would be if I didn't have a three-day weekend. 

By the way, did I mention that I actually have a four-day weekend?

Yes, yes, that's right, my Velocininjas. You listen to "Mountain Sound" until the pain goes away.

No comments:

Post a Comment