Sunday, August 25, 2013

Short Post and a Song #60: "Superfluous" is a total douche for not being pronounced "super-fluous."


You know those words that you mispronounce for years in your head because you’ve always read them and never actually heard anyone say them out loud? I get mad at those words for not being pronounced the way I originally thought.

Like you, ravine. Raveeeeen. I mean, what the fuck. You should obviously be pronounced “ra-vine” and now I’m angry and feel like I have to read The Secret History all over again. 


~*~*~*~*~


"When the Levee Breaks" by Led Zeppelin




I realized I've never featured Led Zeppelin, one of my very favorite bands, on here and that it was a damn shame. For those of you non-New Yorkers who drive ever, this is a great song to cruise to.

No comments:

Post a Comment