Sunday, April 14, 2013

Short Post and a Song #49: TV Apparation


Ever since I learned how to spot product placement back when I worked in TV research (yep, it's a thing), I've also been able to pick up on those other unnatural oddities that only exist in TV and never in reality. 

From now on, no matter what show you're watching, watch out for how often people unexpectedly show up outside each other's apartment doors, EVEN THOUGH buzzers exist and would render such an occurrance impossible. 

Just watch.



~*~*~*~*~



"It's Only Wednesday" by Tony Beliveau/Crash Kings




It's Sunday, but it's been one of those weeks where I still feel like it's Wednesday. Or maybe it feels like it's next Wednesday already. The point is time gets very weird when you're on the last leg of writing a book.

Did I just say something along the lines of "I'm getting close to done with this book?" 

...Yes. Yes, I did. But let's talk about it once I'm actually done. I shouldn't be distracted too much longer, though, Velocininjas.

No comments:

Post a Comment