Saturday, November 17, 2012

Short Post and a Song #28: I'm also weeping.


Every so often I decide I should be a responsible adult and learn more about finance. 

Hours later my browser is overflowing with tabs, I’m considering canceling all of my bank accounts, and I still have no idea what the fuck a "credit default swap" is.


~*~*~*~*~


“Folsom Prison Blues” by Johnny Cash




Dah-na-na Na-Na NAH-NAH! Dah-na-na Na-Na NAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! Dah-na-na Na-Na NAH-NAH! Dah-na-na Na-Na NAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

My sincerest apologies for what the surrounding populace has to endure whenever my presence and this song collide. 

Because I will obnoxiously sing along with that guitar riff in nonsense words every time. 


P.S. I'm posting this on Saturday instead of Sunday because I have lots of work to do to tomorrow. Like Sunday, Saturday also begins with the letter "S" and therefore "Short Post and a Song" is as cohesive as it has ever been, AKA not at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment