Sunday, February 5, 2017

Short Post and a Song #103: Clowns, making music videos better since NEVER. THEY HAVE NEVER MADE ANYTHING BETTER.


"Wonderwall" by Oasis




HIM: 🎶I said maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You're my wonderwall
🎶 HER: 1) Only you can save yourself, and 2) The fuck is a wonderwall?


P.S. Prior to writing this post, I had never seen this song's music video before. What the fuck is going on? Are they at the really laid-back auditions for a circus ... with dancing girls and people playing saws as instruments ... in a warehouse?

It's okay though, bros. It's in black and white and that makes it "art".


P.P.S. Here also is this mash-up of "Wonderwall" with "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" by Green Day, which I enjoy much more than the original song (maybe because of that sweet little cameo "Dream On" by Aerosmith makes at the end):




No comments:

Post a Comment