Sunday, October 12, 2014

Short Post and a Song #88: He has a point.


101 Danmations: You really want to see Gone Girl?

Me: Yeah.

The Dancredible Hulk: My client told me Ben Affleck just acts like Ben Affleck and doesn't fit the character from the book at all.

Me: Yeah, I would have probably cast Bradley Cooper.

Yellow Danmarine: Is that the guy from Inception?

Me: No ... why do you always ask if every actor I mention was in Inception?

Danleberry Finn: Hey, there are like five guys of the same generation of actors in one movie. Whenever you mention a random actor, there's a good chance he was in Inception.



~*~*~*~*~



"Little Bird" by The White Stripes




I was into the album "Elephant" by The White Stripes in a big way back in high school, but lately I've found that I like their older album "De Stijl" even better. It's just got a great bluesy feel to it and also has the magical power of making me about twice as productive whenever I listen to it while writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment