Sunday, August 31, 2014

Short post and a Song #82: We have a fish at my office, and it's really fucking with my head.


Spending Labor Day weekend at the lake house has made me wonder what happens to the fish who go back to their fish families with hooks forever lodged in their lips. Are they shunned for their deformity, or embraced as the cool badasses with lip rings who have seen a thing or two?


~*~*~*~*~


"The Vitamin String Quartet at the 2012 NAMM Show Breakfast Sessions"




I haven't blogged in a while, I know, so today you get four songs instead of one! I featured these guys a while ago but have since gotten into them in a big way. Not gonna lie, if that lady violinist was like, "Run away with me, Jillian," Obi Dan Kenobi and I might have to have a talk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment